Tuesday, March 28, 2006

From the Sander Hicks' blog... CNN Cancelled

My appearance on CNN tonight has been cancelled.

CNN claims they could not find anyone else to argue “the other side.”

Also, the producer said words to the effect of “people are asking me ‘why are you bringing this up’.”

The show is cancelled, or maybe post-poned….Does anyone know someone in the US Gov still willing to defend the official story? CNN desperately wants to talk to you.

Why do I have a feeling that that is not the real issue?

I feel like a heavy curtain just dropped, and I’m on the other side.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Verti Draining said...

Cill Dara Sportsfield Services was set up in August 1995 opportunity for professional green keeping/ Turf Management/ Verti-Draining and seeding.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home